We intend to fill this section with as much helpful information as possible. Please check back regularly.
- How can I contact Alderman Villegas' office?
- How can I text in a service request?
- How do I check the status of a service request?
- Where can I learn more about 311 service requests?
- How can I download the "Chicago Works" App?
- Do I live in the 36th Ward?
You can submit a 311 request by texting the word “Chicago” to 311311.
Learn more on how to text a service request by watching the video below:
You can learn more about 311 by watching the video below:
The new 36th Ward includes portions of Belmont-Cragin, Hermosa, Portage Park, Galewood, Schorsch Village and Montclare. Do I live in the 36th Ward?