Who owes you money?

We are here to advocate for you! Sometimes the city makes mistakes, sometimes the state makes mistakes. Either way its YOUR money!

Senior Citizen Service Charge Exemption

If you meet the following criteria, you may be eligible for a significant discount on your sewer bills. 

  • 65 years of age or older
  • Owner of the property
  • Occupy the property as your principal place of residence
  • Have a separate water meter or assessed account
  • The property must be classified as a single-family dwelling

If you meet these criteria, please submit this application.

City Property or Vehicle Damage

If damage has been done to your property or your vehicle please submit this form to the city and contact our office. The city will not let the 36th ward down!

Property Damage Reimbursement Application 

Vehicle Damage Reimbursement Application






ICash is a fantastic program run by the Treasurer Frerich's Office. They are safeguarding over $2 billion and there is a good chance a part of that is yours! Check right here

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Find an answer or Request a service

Get Email Alerts

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Find an answer or Request a service